Next General Election or Primary: Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- Deadline to register to vote, or update an existing registration, for the June 14, 2016 Primary Election is Monday, May 23, 2016
- Deadline to request an absentee ballot to be mailed to you is 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2016. Your request must be received by your Registrar by 5:00 p.m.
- Deadline to request an absentee ballot by appearing in-person is 5:00 p.m. Saturday, June 11, 2016
Notice to voters using US mail service: the USPS delivery standards changed early last year so that First Class delivery went from 1-3 days to 2-5 days and Standard delivery is now 2-9 days. Please take this into consideration as you start thinking towards absentee voting for the Presidential election.
Remember your Registration Deadlines
|General Elections||22 Days before election|
|Primary Elections||22 Days before election|
|Special Elections||13 Days before election|
|Special Elections (Called by the Governor)||7 Days before election|
Improve your Chances of Successful Registration
- Complete all information blocks on the application. If any information requested does not apply to you, indicate such by writing the word “NONE” or “NA” in that space.
- Sign and date the registration application.
- Submit your completed application by mailing it to the appropriate address listed on the application, or delivering it to your local registration office.
Failure to complete the form properly could result in your registration being delayed or denied.
Register to Vote!
- How do I become a Registered Voter?
- How do I view or change my Voter Information?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Photo IDs are required to Vote
- Military and Overseas registration
- Restoration of Rights
- Voters with Special Needs
- Voting Information for College Students
- Voter’s Rights and Responsibilities
- Voter Registration Drives
- Voter Forms
- Designated State Agencies for Voter Registration
- Voting Systems
- Voter Complaints