- Voter Registration Drive Guidelines (effective July 1, 2014) (.pdf)
- Checklist for Voter Registration Drives (.pdf)
- Voter Registration Application Request Form (.pdf)
- Voter Registration Application Request and Affidavit – Completed after training (see below).
Effective July 1, 2013 all individuals or organizations requesting twenty-five (25) or more voter registration applications from the Department of Elections (ELECT) or local voter registration offices must register and complete ELECT certified training.
You may complete this training one of three ways:
- Instructor led, classroom training offered by ELECT.
- Contact Garry Ellis for more information.
- Instructor led, classroom training at local voter registration offices.
- Contact your local voter registration office for more information.
Once you have completed the training, complete the voter registration application request and affidavit.